Management in practice
How can your company increase the ability of management and make sure to obtain committed employees? Management can be complex and synergy and to maintain a high-performance culture is often difficult.
The leader's day
24 hours to make a change
- The entire management team is invited to a 24 hours intensive socializing event with time for both professional and social activities.
- Strengthen your confidence factor as a basis honest dialogue and effective returns.
- It all takes place in an informal setting – away from the office.
- Focus on the managerial tasks and issues that we might not give enough attention in our daily life.
- We focus on different tasks in teamworking and how we can get even better at working together as a team.
- How can we use each other as resources to reach the company’s goal?
- What is good management in our company? How do we exercise it and what behavior do we have to establish in order to promote our cultural values?
If you consider an effective boost of the management team cooperative development and performance, please contact us.
The strengthening of cooperative trust in the management team has been mentioned by one of our customers as the greatest benefit:
“It was important for our executives to create a common understanding of the direction in which the executive group would move, including reviewing and reconciling the vision and mission of each department. The management managed to strengthen mutual trust in each other, which will certainly benefit future cooperation. ‘ Henrik H. Blicher, DIN supply A/S.
“you rarely win anything alone in team sports”
This is what the handball player Mikkel Hansen said about team performance. Numerous major international companies, such as Microsoft, have for many years worked seriously to create what they call “A One company culture”. If you want to learn more you can follow the link.